As part of their mission to provide advanced medical dictation solutions and integration expertise,
“Now is definitely the time to put the Dragon Medical Practice Edition upgrade to work in your practice,” said
The newest enhancements introduced in the Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 upgrade include improved accuracy, faster speech recognition and correction, a hidden dictation window, expanded specialty vocabularies, and remote microphone capabilities using iPhone® and Android® applications. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is the ideal solution for medical practices with 24 physicians or less who want to save time and money while taking patient care to the next level. With the appropriate support, the software is easy to install and designed to create a more efficient workflow that simplifies the adoption of EHRs and achievement of meaningful use criteria.
Proof is in the numbers with recognition speeds that are three times that of typing and 22 percent more accurate than previous versions. The medical vocabularies now include over 30,000 medical terms resulting in more complete patient records that support a higher level of reimbursement. Physicians using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 can also expect a significant reduction in transcription costs as they streamline their workflow and the process of clinical documentation.
To learn more about speech recognition solutions that may be right for your practice or to get more information specific to using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 with a wireless microphone, visit http://www.ngtmedical.com/index.
Founded in 1993 in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/NGT/UpgradeDMPE/prweb11164112.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise