A POPULAR play originally produced by a Warwickshire theatre will be given a new lease of life this autumn - live in London's West End.
Scenes from a Marriage was the first production to be staged in the B2 auditorium of the Belgrade Theatre, in Coventry, following the Pounds 14 million redevelopment which was finalised in 2008.
But now director Trevor Nunn will reaching wider audiences when it is performed at the West End's St James Theatre until November 9. Nunn is one of the UK's leading theatre, film and television directors, having been Artistic Director of both the Royal Shakespeare Company and the National Theatre. Adapted by Joanna Murray-Smith from Ingmar Bergman's 1970s Swedish TV series, the play follows Johan and Marianne from happily married couple to warring contenders in divorce and beyond. Starring Iain Glen and Imogen Stubbs, Nunn's latest West End production will also feature stage and screen star Olivia Williams in the lead role, whose film credits include The Sixth Sense and The Ghost Writer.
To purchase tickets, visit www.stjamestheatre.co.uk/events/ scenes-from-a-marriage
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts