Global software and solutions company Macro 4 has today announced that its mainframe performance and fault analysis solutions will support the new IBM z/OS Version 2 Release 1 when it becomes available on
"We're part of IBM's early test program which means we always work closely with IBM to ensure our mainframe performance and fault analysis solutions support new releases of z/OS from day one, and the same is true for z/OS 2.1," said
Macro 4's performance and fault analysis solutions reduce the costs and timescales involved in developing and supporting critical mainframe applications, helping organizations identify and resolve mainframe software problems faster and deliver consistently high levels of customer service.
About Macro 4
Macro 4 is a global software and services company that helps organizations to improve the performance of their business-critical applications and processes. The company's solutions for document and data management, fault analysis and performance management are easy to use, fast to implement and deliver value quickly in even the most complex IT environments. Macro 4 is a division of
Macro 4's fault analysis and testing solutions help users to deploy new mainframe applications faster, and correct software faults in record time. The company's performance management solutions keep core business systems running at optimum levels and prevent unplanned application downtime. Easy-to-use Eclipse and web interfaces accelerate individual and team problem solving and are attracting a new generation of developers to the mainframe.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.