LocaLoop, a provider of a cloud-driven 4G business platform for broadband Internet delivery, has released a comprehensive new website and intelligent profit calculator that makes it simple for telcos and entrepreneurs to forecast potential revenue and profits with LocaLoop’s turnkey solution. LocaLoop’s “4G business-in-a-box” solution was specifically designed to enable communications service providers serving low density markets to expand their territories profitably delivering both fixed and mobile wireless services from one network where it was not previously economically viable.
“Rural markets are increasingly and sadly underserved when it comes to broadband Internet service. Our new website and profit calculator will make it extremely easy for operators and entrepreneurs to visualize the impressive economic potential they’ll unlock when partnered with us to deploy an infrastructure that is 'all-IP, all-wireless and all-cloud',” explained LocaLoop founder and CEO Carl-Johan Torarp.
The complete website redesign was launched upon the success of LocaLoop’s pilot program in rural southwest
The new website can be viewed at http://www.localoop.com and the profit calculator at http://www.localoop.com/our-solution/calculate-your-profit/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11168379.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency