Jusp, a provider of an all-in-one chip-and-pin (mPOS) product for smartphones and tablets, officially launched its product, a device which connects directly into a smartphone or tablet audio jack. With Jusp, merchants have a device that is all one piece, easy to operate and works with the highly secure credit and debit cards in use in all countries, except for the US.
The new Jusp product is expected to be widely used in
With the Jusp reader, merchants can make payment transactions over their mobile devices anywhere by plugging the device directly into their iPhone or Android smartphone or tablet audio jacks, with no Bluetooth pairing required. Transactions happen in seconds once merchants use the free Jusp app, insert the customer's card in the chip reader, and let customers enter their PIN code. Jusp then connects directly to the bank systems to complete the transaction using 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi networks.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low