Anatel, the national telecommunications agency in
VYPER is a high-performance satellite modulator for professional applications, which takes advantage from TeamCast s digital radio frequency signal processing expertise issued from two decades of terrestrial Coded Orthogonal Frequency-division Multiplexing (COFDM) signal transmission.
Christophe Trolet, head of the TeamCast solution business unit stated: VYPER enables to use the advanced DVB-S2 standardized tools like 16 and 32 APSK, with low roll off values, for building optimized satellite transmissions, without waiting for any new standard.
In addition to VYPER, TeamCast is moreover delivering the corresponding high performance satellite demodulators for professional applications to the Brazilian market.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise