CFR Part: "48 CFR Parts 1, 2, 9, 12, 22, and 52"
RIN Number: "RIN 9000-AM55"
Citation: "78 FR 59317"
Document Number: "FAR Case 2013-001; Docket 2013-0001; Sequence 1"
SUMMARY: DoD, GSA, and
DATES: Interested parties should submit written comments to the Regulatory Secretariat at one of the addresses shown below on or before
ADDRESSES: Submit comments in response to FAR Case 2013-001 by any of the following methods:
* Regulations.gov: http://www.regulations.gov. Submit comments via the Federal eRulemaking portal by searching "FAR Case 2013-001". Select the link "Submit a Comment" that corresponds with "FAR Case 2013-001". Follow the instructions provided at the "Submit a Comment" screen. Please include your name, company name (if any), and "FAR Case 2013-001" on your attached document.
* Fax: 202-501-4067.
Instructions: Please submit comments only and cite FAR Case 2013-001, in all correspondence related to this case. All comments received will be posted without change to http://www.regulations.gov, including any personal and/or business confidential information provided.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Ms.
FAR subpart 22.17 codifies the zero-tolerance policy. It provides for the use of a clause that requires contractors and subcontractors to notify Government employees of trafficking violations and puts parties on notice that the Government may impose remedies, including termination, for failure to comply with the requirements. However, recent studies of trafficking in persons, including findings made by the
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines