Insurance agencies using Applied Systems' products that have deployed etfile have benefited from streamlining their workflow, eliminating old filing systems and file cabinets and better securing document access. Additionally, with etfile in place, insurance agents easily access files and view related information in fraction of the time, from any web-enabled browser.
Applied System user,
etfile solution was built from the ground-up to provide a robust Enterprise Document Management and Automated Workflow solution for any size business. More than document archiving, etfile's flagship client/server file sharing and document storage and retrieval system consistently deliver the highest levels of efficiency and productivity. The business solution is easily integrated into leading ERP and CRM systems -- as well as any external client, customer, or reseller offering. etfile's content management and workflow software design harnesses the power and ease-of-use of the cloud for secure web-based file sharing, online collaboration, automated workflows, and advanced business analytics.
In addition, etfile's product portfolio was enhanced this July with the introduction of OfficeScope, a 100 percent cloud-based content management solution designed for Small-to-Medium sized businesses. By moving from a client-server-based model to a self-service web-based product, OfficeScope will service new clients in any vertical market.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign