CORNISH film-maker Jane Darke will be showing a double bill of her films this week.
Jane, who has directed two films shown on BBC Four, will screen her first film, The Wrecking Season, made with her late husband, playwright Nick Darke, and her new film, About The Land, in one night.
You can meet Jane and chat to her afterwards about the making of the films.
The screenings are on Thursday at 7.30pm in St Mawes Memorial Hall (0845 094 0428) and Saturday at 7.30pm in The Zone, Downderry (01503 250211). Jane is pictured alongside an image of her late husband.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day