The BigMatrix 9900 product family, designed for large cloud computing and big data scenarios, helps customers achieve higher-density deployment in data centers. Each single slot can support up to 144 10G ports, or 36 40G ports, or 12 100G ports. The Big Matrix 9900 series comprises four models, 9916, 9912, 9908, and 9904, with each unit supporting maximum switching capacity of 84.48T. Big Matrix 9900 meets the oriented service architecture (OSA) standards.
For big data systems, BigMatrix 9900 provides customers the capability to extract non-structurized and non-relevant data from existing databases. BigMatrix 9900 also adopts modular system design, and can be used to build a super-resilient non-blocking bi-directional forwarding platform with the switching capacity of 1.4P (1,440T) in Fat-Tree mode.
In addition, BigMatrix 9900 is an important component of ZTE s integrated cloud management solution resource operation and management system. With the unique turbulence C air tunnel feature for improving cooling efficiency, as well as an advanced
BigMatrix 9900, packed with cloud computing data center features, can implement virtual clusters of four devices and is capable of supporting eight-device virtualization multiplexing. It completely conforms to cloud resource pool requirements, supports TRILL L2 multi-pathing and meets L2 networking needs in existing data centers. With the FCoE and DCB protocol suite family, the BigMatrix 9900 can meet the needs of data centers in a three- in one system for storage, computing and management. Finally, to avoid congestion caused by outburst traffic and to provide lossless data patch, BigMatrix 9900 is designed to implement the concept of distributed super-large buffer, supporting up to 120 ms data buffering in 100G Ethernet wire-speed application for robust and reliable deployment.
The BigMatrix 9900 is our flagship switch, said ZTE Senior Vice President
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash