The solution comprises multiple home networking terminals including a wireless router, portable APs and wireless PLC adapters to let users build high-quality home networks. The Net SphereTM solution also uses a wired extension, wireless expansion, a master/slave mode, and unified management, which allows Wi-Fi signals to penetrate walls. A wireless router is a core aspect of the solution, but it also includes APs and PLC adapters. The APs are configured and managed through the wireless router to enable easy installation and plug-and-play.
ZTE s home networking product portfolio has unrivalled environmental credentials. Its individual products lead the industry in reducing energy consumption and the Net SphereTM total solution also can adjust Wi-Fi signals and save electricity through intelligent control to deliver a greener, healthier home network.
ZTE is a world-leading supplier of home networking products and offers three product families: PON ONTs, DSL & LAN CPE, and home networking devices. ZTE s CPE products are the perennial industry leader in sales and shipments, and its ONUs/ONTs also command a leading market share. In 2013, ZTE launched a range of products, including wireless routers, portable APs and wireless PLC adapters, to help users build intelligent, green, wireless home networks.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead