He said that something had to be done with the keyboard that was signaling to a very low level of software, to bring in the operating system one expects, instead of a funny piece of software that looks like a log in screen, and then listens to the password, adding that it was a mistake.
Bradley said that he may have invented it but it was Gates who made it famous.
He himself admitted that he did not know why they used the same command for log in, which was used to restart the computer, the report added. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor