You are entering the Nigerian market with immediate plans to build a manufacturing plant in the country. How long has
In the last 12 years we have improved our products to the quality that now appeals to users. The products are much stronger and better now, compared to what it used to be in the past. We have learnt from our mistakes and we remain a better product in the markets today.
What is yours focus for the Nigerian market?
The focus of
It is important to note that one can create jobs if he or she has the right product and that is what RLG stands for. In creating jobs, we offer society, valuable skills and gainful engagement of youths. We offer skills that will enable them assemble computers and mobile phones.
Our first encounter in Osun State is the training of over 20,000 young Nigerian youths, in collaboration with the state government that bore the training cost for the trainees.
Can you expatiate more on the assembling plant?
We are putting up one of the biggest assembling plants in
We have a tagline which is 'Proudly Us'. This means we have brought the brand to
What is the capacity of the manufacturing plant and the likely number of jobs it will create in
The assembling plant is designed in such a way that it will create nothing less than 1,000 jobs at a time in the factory alone. Then the after sales service and product marketing will create over 10, 000 jobs. In the market strategy of the RLG products, we have three lines of business, which are the Enterprise Business, After Sales Service, and the Turnaround Production Time.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia