ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25092013 -
The certification demonstrates compliance with the relevant
ABB is the first supplier of CCS DC fast charging solutions to pass CE testing by an independent notified conformity assessment body. ABB's Terra 53 systems are fully compliant with the requirements of the electromagnetic compatibility and low voltage directives, which were designed to ensure safety of electrical equipment and its users. The Terra 53 will also be available in dual and triple outlet configurations, serving all electric vehicles present on the European roads, supporting CCS, CHAdeMO and AC Type 2, Mode 3.
'To support the rollout of nationwide charging networks in
ABB recently participated in
ABB's Terra charging stations offer an unparalleled range of connectivity options to help operators run their network more efficiently, including remote monitoring & management and a connectivity platform supporting seamless non-proprietary integration with back-office systems, payment solutions and access management systems. All Terra systems can additionally be supported by
For more information on ABB's EV infrastructure please visit www.abb.com/evcharging.
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
Tel: +41 43 317 6568
Fax: +41 43 317 7958
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman