ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25092013 -
The solution comprises multiple home networking terminals including a wireless router, portable APs and wireless PLC adapters to let users build high-quality home networks. The Net SphereTM solution also uses a wired extension, wireless expansion, a master/salve mode, and unified management, which allows Wi-Fi signals to penetrate walls. A wireless router is a core aspect of the solution, but it also includes APs and PLC adapters. The APs are configured and managed through the wireless router to enable easy installation and plug-and-play.
ZTE's home networking product portfolio has unrivalled environmental credentials. Its individual products lead the industry in reducing energy consumption and the Net SphereTM total solution also can adjust Wi-Fi signals and save electricity through intelligent control to deliver a greener, healthier home network.
ZTE is a world-leading supplier of home networking products and offers three product families: PON ONTs, DSL & LAN CPE, and home networking devices. ZTE's CPE products are the perennial industry leader in sales and shipments, and its ONUs/ONTs also command a leading market share. In 2013, ZTE launched a range of products, including wireless routers, portable APs and wireless PLC adapters, to help users build intelligent, green, wireless home networks.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag