To earn NCQA’s DM Systems Certification, TriZetto has met select requirements in four categories of high NCQA disease management standards: Patient Service, Care Coordination, Measurement and Quality Improvement and Program Operation. These certification standards are purposefully set high to encourage organizations to continuously enhance their quality. The measures are developed with input from researchers in the field, the
“We’re very excited to have achieved this NCQA DM Systems Certification,” says
The CareAdvance Enterprise solution captures member information from many sources, including a member-facing web portal enabling secure bi-directional communications, to create more complete care plans from which targeted interventions can be launched. The solution also provides payers and physicians’ staff with automated, two-way communications regarding UM authorization requests without the need for phone calls, faxes or other manual processes.
TriZetto’s care management contracts range from 5,500 to more than 12 million lives per client, serving a variety of client types with nearly 40 million contracted lives combined. The company’s core administration solutions (FacetsTM and QNXTTM) enable claims processing for more than 142 million lives.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter