Thuraya, a provider of mobile satellite communications services, will be focusing on the power of satellite solutions to deliver secure, reliable voice and data services at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK.
The operator will be showcasing its full portfolio of voice and data products at GITEX, including the Thuraya SatSleeve, that transforms an iPhone into a satellite phone, and Thuraya IP+, the fastest and lightest mobile satellite broadband terminal in its class.
Thuraya has recently expanded its distribution capability in the
T Sanford Jewett, Vice President of Marketing, Thuraya, says: "We are excited to be back at GITEX once again. The
"In terms of expectations, Thuraya's ambitions are to build upon the momentum we've established over the year. We believe that GITEX is a great platform because it allows us to showcase our range of mobile satellite products and services. We are definitely on track to expand our presence throughout the region by leveraging GITEX as a springboard to further our strategy," he adds.
Thuraya recently introduced a new data service for the maritime sector, Thuraya Maritime Broadband. Positioned as an affordable offering for vessel operators, it provides up to 444kbps of shared bandwidth to a vessel, using an antenna around the size of a basketball.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November