BEIJING--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- In a special global press announcement held earlier today, DreamVision Company studio executives confirmed the development of a spectacular CGI animated musical version of the beloved and legendary story of "The Monkey King". Monkey King, or known to the Chinese old and young as Xi You Ji (Journey to the West), is one of the renowned truly classic Chinese novels dating back some four hundred years ago. Monkey King is based on an incredible true story of a famous monk, Xuan Zang of the Chinese Tang Dynasty (602-664).
In today's announcement, The DreamVision Company CEO and Chairman, Rick Silanskas, said, "It is a true honor and privilege to bring this amazing and emotional story that has touched millions to the screen in a magnificent and culturally significant production that we hope will reach the entire globe with our emotionally driven CGI animation and music."
The highly valued and award winning DreamVision Company encompasses one of the most powerful assembled teams in family entertainment including, The DreamVision Company Chief Creative Officer, Mr. Ron Logan, Disney Legend, Former Executive Vice-President of Disney Worldwide and Founder and First President of Disney Theatrical (Beauty and The Beast) along with a classic creative and management team currently developing motion pictures, ground breaking theme park and resort development globally, television, music and Broadway productions with studio offices in Orlando, Florida, Fort Worth, Texas and Cape Town, South Africa.
The DreamVision Company Terry James, 817-476-0933
Source: The DreamVision Company
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges