FILM critic Mark Kermode is back at his favourite cinema to talk about his new book. He will chat about Hatchet Job at The Plaza, Truro, on Saturday, October 12, at 6pm. The BBC and Observer critic will undertake a Q&A and do some signings too.
The Plaza also screen Vermeer And Music: The Art Of Love And Music, which is a live feed event from the National Gallery on October 10 at 7pm.
The Bolshoi Ballet series starts with Spartacus on Sunday, October 20, at 4pm. Then the cinema has a special event on Wednesday, October 23, 5.30pm, with Manet Portaying Life with director Phil Grabsky doing a Q&A after the presentation. The critically acclaimed Saudi film Wadjda, pictured, can be seen on Monday, October 21, followed by a live screening of Sondheim musical Merrily We Roll Along on Thursday, October 24 at 8pm.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.