RANOVUS’ mission is to deliver innovative interconnect solutions to enable a scalable infrastructure to keep pace with the ever-increasing demand for fast, reliable and cost-effective network connectivity. Our technology delivers significant reduction in power dissipation, size and cost of interconnects, and enables a much lower latency compared to traditional solutions.
“We started RANOVUS with a world-class team of technologists and marketers to address the ever increasing challenge of cost-effectively scaling Data Center networks. Our platform technology enables Data Center operators to achieve cost-effective, power efficient and low latency connectivity from 100Gb/s to multi Tb/s,” said
RANOVUS’ product platform is enabled by the company’s innovation in Quantum Dot Multi-Wavelength Laser technology combined with advanced digital and photonics integrated circuit technologies.
“Over the last decade we have invested and closely partnered with emerging technology leaders that have transformed the landscape of the communications industry. RANOVUS’s solutions enable a high capacity platform for cost-effective terabit interconnectivity-- a reality that is required for the new cloud computing infrastructure” said
“There has never been a better time to invest in companies that address global resource, productivity and efficiency challenges. RANOVUS is such a company, commercializing innovative technology” stated
RANOVUS will utilize the new round of financing to execute on the company’s innovative roadmap, its expansion plan to support product delivery and ramp up its leading interconnect solutions.
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub