Prologix Distribution is set to demonstrate its RF capabilities, particularly in the areas of RF testing and measurement, at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK.
The IT and telecom systems integrator will exhibit products from over 12 of its vendor partners and will also use the platform as an opportunity to highlight its service capabilities, which include test equipment rental, benchmarking, in-building solutions, EMF testing, passive intermodulation testing, network synchronisation audits, transmission planning, professional telecom training and IT managed services.
These services compliment the company's range of RF solutions for regional telcos. These include test and measurement equipment, high capacity microwave for back-haul, test equipment for optical and RF, protocol analysers, active and passive network monitoring, indoor wireless access, outdoor wireless point to point and point to multi-point wireless solutions in frequency ranges from 400MHz to 80GHz, and RF drive test equipment.
The brands that the company will highlight during GITEX are HP,
Aditya Sahaya, Director, Sales,
"We hope to achieve three objectives: to enable existing and potential customers to meet our executives; to use this as an opportunity to announce new products and associations; and to generate leads and grow business. We are confident that our participation will yield good dividends. The benefit for our partners and customers is that Prologix is a single source provider of a comprehensive portfolio of both optical and RF solutions. Backed by our training capabilities and professional services, this presents a strong value proposition," he adds.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25