Netronics will focus this year on its wireless networking equipment for point to point, point to multi-point and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage. The company will show GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK visitors how its solutions can be used for different applications, including internet backbone connectivity, video surveillance, enterprise infrastructure and high speed wireless connectivity.
"Our high end solutions provide reliable, dependable and long lasting infrastructure for applications where fibre is out of reach," says
"Our services include design, integration, commissioning and maintenance of indoor and outdoor wireless connectivity for hospitality, oil and gas, security and transportation applications."
For Netronics, GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK represents the largest IT and telecommunications related event in the entire
By exhibiting at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK this year, the company seeks to expand market share, raise market awareness about its new products and technologies, and expand its reseller and systems integrator network.
Its recent contract wins in the region include the design and provision of a video surveillance backbone for a city-wide camera network in Saudi Arabia and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage for major hospitality groups in the
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects