Mercent™, a leading technology company that enables retailers to profitably reach and convert more shoppers online, announced today it has signed a strategic partnership with eBay Enterprise.
eBay Enterprise enables omnichannel commerce, multichannel retailing and digital marketing for global enterprises in the U.S. and internationally. Under the terms of the partnership, eBay Enterprise will use Mercent's award-winning Mercent Retail™ SAAS platform to market and sell its clients' full product portfolios across leading comparison shopping engines and popular product listing ad programs.
"Mercent's technology leadership in large scale commerce merchandising and marketing directly aligns with eBay Enterprise's strategic focus -- to deliver commerce solutions that drive sales for our valued retail clients," stated
Mercent's Chairman and CEO
Mercent optimizes retail product and offer visibility across a comprehensive set of digital channels that include product ad platforms such as Google Shopping powered by Google Product Listing Ads (PLA), Amazon Product Ads and Bing Product Ads; social shopping outlets; other online marketplaces like Amazon,
To learn more about Mercent's full product portfolio, contact Mercent Sales at 206-832-3900 or email@example.com. Information regarding Mercent Retail shopping feed management technology, Mercent Performance marketing services, and the complete list of online marketing channels in the Mercent Shopping Network is also available at www.mercent.com
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts