ManageEngine is expanding its presence at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK. The company plans to make new announcements, interact with customers and partners, and showcase its wide range of solutions covering the entire spectrum of IT infrastructure management, at the region's premier ICT event.
At GITEX, the company will showcase some of its key products, including solutions for network, server and application management; IT helpdesks; directory and log management; password and security management; and mobile device management.
At the event, ManageEngine plans to exhibit a full spectrum of enterprise IT management and IT security products, announce new launches and meet current and potential customers and partners from across the region. Senior technology experts from the company will also hold demonstrations of its unique products and address customers' queries.
"Enterprises, banks, financial institutions and educational institutions in the
"ManageEngine brings in these benefits with a wide range of affordable solutions and we plan to highlight this at the exhibition. Since our participation last year, we have seen an increased interest from organisations in the
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub