Customer trust is fast becoming the new currency for successful marketers today; it is the first step in building true lasting customer loyalty. Achieving this requires a mind shift in marketers’ approach to customer loyalty.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
• Three transforming factors to consider around data analysis and customer experiences
• The latest innovative technologies in Customer Loyalty Management
• Recent customer successes and how your organization can benefit from the solution
The customer loyalty management solution for SAP clients from IBM is based on SAP® software and enhanced by specific capabilities such as the Social Analytics and Mobility that enable individualized purchase recommendations based on geo location and personal interests.
“Loyalty is becoming ever more top of mind for brands,” shared
The featured webinar speakers will be Neeraj Sripuram, Associate Partner, Innovation CoE, North America SAP Practice at IBM; and
Sripuram is a global IT business leader with more than 15 years of experience in the field in strategic and operational consulting, application development, account management, and innovative solutions around the SAP ERP and SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) applications, the SAP HANA® platform, enterprise mobility, and analytics. In his thought leadership role, he has not only helped customers overcome their business challenges, but also helped in defining roadmaps to improve customer experience and advocacy.
Chung focuses on customer loyalty and marketing solutions and is passionate about helping organizations to successfully engage their audiences, and to orchestrate customer experiences that build customer intimacy. Chung has held various CRM product strategy, product management, and product marketing roles in the past 20 years.
Marketers are invited to join Loyalty 360 on
About Loyalty 360:
Loyalty 360 is an unbiased, market driven, voice of the customer focused clearinghouse and think-tank that is committed to bringing loyalty to the forefront as a critical marketing strategy. A trusted source for cutting-edge research, best practices, and networking opportunities, Loyalty 360 gives members the expert insights and guidance they need to better understand loyalty and develop programs that effectively engage their customers and employees and build stronger relationships with them. For more information, visit loyalty360.org.
SAP, SAP HANA, and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11156693.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag