"The Linksys brand has pioneered wireless connectivity since its inception in 1988 with its leading innovation and engineering strategies, and best-in-class technology, design, and customer service," says
Of particular interest this year are the Linksys SMART Wi-Fi routers, with a focus on the latest and fastest 802.11ac technology powered models.
The products offer speeds up to three times those of current Wireless-N*, longer range and backward compatibility with existing wireless devices. Additionally, the new Smart Wi-Fi routers are IPv6-enabled, supporting the latest Internet Protocol technology to future-proof home networks.
The company's latest routers also come with apps that allow users to do everything from manage children's screen time to centrally store and stream music and video. This can be done remotely through apps running on smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women