Julia Roberts is to be presented with the Hollywood Supporting Actress Award for her work in the film "August: Osage County," organizers announced Wednesday.
The honor will be bestowed at the Hollywood Film Awards gala ceremony Oct. 21 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.
"It is a privilege to honor Julia Roberts for her brilliant and passionate performance in 'August: Osage County.' Julia continues to shine as one of Hollywood's most gifted actresses," Carlos de Abreu, founder and executive producer of the 17th annual Hollywood Film Awards, said in a statement.
Roberts' film credits include "Ocean's 11," "Erin Brockovich," "My Best Friend's Wedding," "Hook" and "Pretty Woman."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property