Codeblack Films, a Lionsgate company, says it has acquired the North American distribution rights to "Frankie & Alice," a film starring Halle Berry.
The Oscar-winning actress plays a woman with multiple personality disorder in the movie, which is set for theatrical release April 4. It co-stars Stellan Skarsgard, Phylicia Rashad and Chandra Wilson.
"Halle Berry delivers a spellbinding performance in 'Frankie & Alice,'" Codeblack Films President Jeff Clanagan said in a statement Wednesday. "Codeblack is thrilled to bring this important film to theaters nationwide delivering on our commitment to bring more quality films to the marketplace."
Berry won an Academy Award for her performance in "Monster's Ball" and has starred in such films as "X Men," "X Men: The Last Stand," "Die Another Day," "Bulworth," "Swordfish" and the upcoming "X Men: Days of Future Past."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy