Forefront Technologies will this year demonstrate its focus on the distribution of document imaging hardware & capture software, and storage systems and solutions. The company's objective is to develop the channel for the major industry players that it represents, including
Focus at GITEX will be on scanners of all sizes, document capture software, archival storage solutions and optical character recognition software with support for Arabic. "GITEX is one of the top three IT exhibitions in the world and has been always an ideal platform for Forefront Technologies to unveil new partnerships, products and services," says Johni R. Jabbor, Senior Director, Sales & Business Development. "Forefront Technologies is a specialised IT distributor in document imaging and archival storage solution and our mission is to educate the market in that field."
The company provides channel partners with pre-sales consultancy and advance planning services, training and certification services, and repair & maintenance services. The company has a successful order fulfillment rate of 99.94%.
By appearing at GITEX, the company hopes to strengthen its reputation as a specialist in document imaging and storage solutions. The company has increased its stand space this year to 120 square metres from 94 in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status