Having achieved significant success in the fields of Prepaid Recharge & Mobile Money in emerging markets,
Globally, merchants accept payments via various types of cards (Credit / Debit / Gift / Prepaid) using traditional POS terminals where the card is swiped to trigger a payment transaction with the acquiring bank. These terminals also enable merchants to run end of day batches to settle the transactions with their banker.
Though, such POS terminals are omnipresent in developed markets, their penetration in emerging markets has been low, due to cost of the terminals and the associated infrastructure required. This has led to an imbalance, between the numbers of cards issued, versus the number of merchants who accept card payments. As a result, card usage has remained low & cash still remains the primary means to pay in emerging economies!
• An m-POS Merchant Device (consisting of Android phone,
• Merchant Portal, for registration, management & self care, with access to real time sales & transaction reports
“We are extremely bullish about the new
About Estel Technologies
Estel Technologies is a specialist m-Commerce technology company offering m-Commerce software platforms like
Meet us at GITEX technology fair on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11145228.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub