"E+P provides warehouse software solutions to actively manage, optimise resources, increase efficiency, improve ROI and reduce costs," says
By appearing at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK, the company expects to develop new contacts, meet potential new clients, increase awareness for its products and services and educate target customers about its offerings.
E+P says it has implemented many successful WMS projects across the region, including solutions based on cloud computing models. It is also engaged in major logistics consulting contracts.
The company was named Technology Provider of the Year at the Supply Chain and Transport Awards (SCATA) 2013.Organised by ITP, publisher of GITEX Preview, the awards recognise excellence in the regional supply chain industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia