docSTAR, an award-winning developer of document management and content productivity software, will exhibit at TENCon 2013, the Applied Systems Client Network user meeting. The annual conference will be held
On display will be docSTAR's content management solution, eclipse, which is seamlessly integrated with the Applied Systems suite of agency and broker management software. Available as a cloud-based solution or on-premises (private cloud) deployment, eclipse allows insurance distributors and carriers to manage their accounting and business office functions electronically resulting in better collaboration, efficiency and overall productivity.
"docSTAR has been delivering integrated document management with Applied Systems products for many years," explained docSTAR President and CEO
Panasonic, a docSTAR Global Technology Partner, will also be present in the booth to demonstrate their line of industry leading scanners. Panasonic will be holding a drawing to give away a workgroup scanner. Attendees will need to register at the docSTAR booth to participate in the drawing.
Tailored toward agency and brokerage owners, principals and everyone on their teams, TENCon provides a format complete with technology innovation and education, industry best practices and professional networking. With over 200 education sessions, attendees can expect to share knowledge and information with peers and partners, get hands-on training and acquire firsthand best-practices information.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM