According to Dr. Ahmad, a leading vein doctor at the
The vein center will be providing information on the importance of ultrasound in vein care throughout the month of September. Interested individuals can learn more about this topic by visiting the centerís
For more information, visit: http://www.cvtc.net.
Varicose Vein Treatment Options
Varicose veins and spider veins are extremely common in men and women. While spider veins are very small, reddish veins on the surface of the skin, varicose veins are much larger, bulging, tangled veins that may appear bluish in color. Men and women suffer from varicose veins, although women are much more likely to have them.
Today, patients have access to a number of effective varicose vein treatment options. Advancements in technology and medicine have led to the development of effective, minimally invasive treatments that produce optimal results with few side-effects or downtime. These treatments include sclerotherapy, radio frequency ablation, phlebectomy, and endovenous laser ablation.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11159751.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter