Sept. 24--The Paley Center for Media is bringing its annual Los Angeles TV festival, PaleyFest, to the Big Apple from Oct. 2-6, it was announced Tuesday.
The East Coast version of the event, dubbed PaleyFest: Made in NY, focuses solely on TV productions filmed in NYC.
So far, panel discussions with the casts of the TV shows "Orange is the New Black," "Person of Interest," "The Americans," "Elementary" and "Boardwalk Empire" are confirmed. Visit paleyfest.org for more info.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States