Speaking at the opening ceremony, Director General for
"Everyone, from the government policy planners to private sector leaders, is keen to understand how the power of innovation can be ignited to drive enterprise profitability and faster," he stated.
The conference has brought together experts and leaders from the academia, industry and public sectors.
The conference aims at promoting worldwide knowledge exchange in the latest biological and biomedical science and innovation, building networks among scientists, researchers, practitioners, students and business executives from around the world as well as strengthening co-operation among relevant organisations.
The Conference's coordinator Dr
Others are Analytical and Bio Analytical techniques, Genetics and Human Genetics,
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise