Avoka, an innovative SaaS company that provides online and mobile engagement solutions, today announced that
Avoka has helped re-engineer the organization’s paper-based enrollment and administrative forms to platform-agnostic Avoka Transact electronic forms providing streamlined and optimized operational efficiencies. With Avoka Transact, Bridgepoint and its academic institutions now offer 40 HTML5 forms for a wide-range of administrative activities allowing students to verify their enrollment, declare their area of study, and fill out and sign documents.
Avoka’s cross-platform solution means increased speed, agility, and flexibility to create powerful electronic forms for iOS, Android®, OSX, and Windows®. Productivity and adoption rates have increased and the quality of data has improved while delivering an efficient and lower-cost solution.
“We were able to equip
Avoka Transact, a Transaction Experience Management platform, turns paper or static PDF forms into sophisticated digital experiences empowering users to do business whenever, and wherever, they want — on a computer, tablet, smartphone, or kiosk. Avoka Transact helps organizations attract and retain more customers, sell more products and services, reduce abandonment rates, and improve the quality of information that flows into their IT systems. For more information call 888-840-3196 or visit Avoka at http://www.avoka.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11144750.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?