ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24092013 - Feedback involving tens of thousands of consumers has led to AT&T being named 'America's Best For Home Internet Service Provider' by
As a result, AT&T is the latest winner of the Women's Choice Award.
Click here to read our full Women's Choice Award press release.
'WomenCertified works to raise awareness among consumers about which brands are most recommended by women and to honor those brands,' said
AT&T recently announced Internet speed upgrades of up to 45 Mbps in 17 states in its service area. It also plans to continue increasing speeds and expand availability of its U-verse offerings as part of a three-year, multi-billion-dollar investment plan called Project Velocity IP (VIP). That plan includes expanding availability to about 57 million customer locations in AT&T's wireline service area by year-end 2015, and increasing U-verse Internet speeds to up to 100 Mbps in the future.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients