Emergent Film Company's Participation Yields Rights to 40 Feature Length Film Scripts
LOS ANGELES & NAPLES, Fla. & BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- American Films, Inc. (Pink Sheets: AMFL) is pleased to announce the successful resolution of its interests in the Media 8 Entertainment bankruptcy litigation, case number 9:12-bk-05625-FMD. The United States Bankruptcy Court approved an agreement that assigns all rights in 40 scripts at one time held by Media 8 Entertainment to American Films LLC and American Films, Inc. American Films, Inc. will own a 25% interest in the newly acquired assets. The script holdings include projects about to begin principal photography and screenplays authored by proven screenwriters.
About American Films, Inc.
American Films, Inc. is an emergent entertainment industry company focused on opportunities for equity investors. In an industry environment that is historically unfavorable to equity participation, American Films seeks to create alternative investment participation vehicles that provide necessary funding to appropriate projects while offering reasonable return on investment and mitigation of the significant business risks traditionally encountered. American Films identifies media products and talent receptive to alternative funding and fair treatment of equity investors, provides vehicles towards accomplishing mutual goals, and provides target-focused leadership incorporating an audit emphasis at all stages of project completion including financing, development, production, distribution, and royalty collection.
American Films, Inc. Tom Murphy, 508-579-4716
Source: American Films, Inc.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant