Contract notice: Virus protection for the federal government.
Virus Protection for the Federal Administration This specification is for a framework contract / federal license with an extensive portfolio of virus protection software. These include as primary care at least the following components including support - Virus protection for endpoints under MS Windows and Linux, : - Virus protection for file servers (optimized and adapted to different manufacturers and operating systems), : - Virus Protection for SharePoint Server : - Virus protection for email servers (MS Exchange and Linux / Unix MTAs). : In addition, other AV products are required as part of the framework contract, which are useful for the protection of a typical IT environment from malicious programs (such as virus protection for HTTP gateways).
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
Tender documents : T18372215.html
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000