THE rebirth of a 1980s icon will be chronicled in a special film screening at the Broadway Cinema tomorrow.
The Blueblack Hussar documents the return of Adam Ant, the flamboyant punk pop maverick, as he embarks on a comeback tour and the release of new material at the age of 56.
Featuring appearances from Mark Ronson, and actress Charlotte Rampling, the film explores Ant's mental health issues and is an intimate look in to his life. It starts at 7.45pm. Tickets are Pounds 7.70/Pounds 6 from broadway.org.uk.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses