As more consumers seek to take control of their financial futures, Investopedia made the decision to expand their web and mobile apps capabilities to provide users with better data and tools to make informed investing decisions. As part of the enhancement, Investopedia chose to replace their previous market data vendor and selected Xignite.
Xignite’s Market Data Cloud is the underlying platform that supports the real-time market data, analysis, and comparison engine tools available on the Investopedia website and mobile apps. Investopedia has integrated Xignite’s market data into channels available for all stock symbols. The information provided on the Quotes, Charts, Analysis, Options, and Historical channels arm users with data and tools to make informed investing decisions.
“A big factor in our decision to choose Xignite was the fact that their market data solutions are cloud-based,” said
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses