Android Device Support -->
Samsung, the world’s largest manufacturer of Android smartphones and tablets has chosen RemoteCall + Mobile Pack, Rsupport’s flagship remote support offering, as its primary remote support solution for mobile devices and computers. RemoteCall allows for on-demand remote support for mobile devices through wireless (Edge, 3G, 4G, LTE, and Wi-Fi) and wired (USB, Ethernet) connections. Samsung call centers and agents worldwide are now using RemoteCall + Mobile Pack to provide the highest quality technical support to customers, regardless of location.
Utilized by help desk professionals, service providers, and telecoms worldwide, RemoteCall + Mobile Pack is a secure, enterprise-ready remote support solution that combines remote control, device configuration, diagnostics, and session transfer capabilities. This enables support technicians to resolve common device issues and educate customers anywhere there is an internet connection, as if the device were in their hands. RemoteCall + Mobile Pack combines’ instant remote support for Android-powered smartphones and tablets, as well as Windows and Linux PCs, and Macs in a single solution.
“Samsung is clearly the leader in the mobile device market, and Rsupport is proud that they have chosen RemoteCall + Mobile Pack as their preferred remote support solution provider,” said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11150865.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up