The INTEGRITY 11 RTOS is integrated with version 6 of the
ORBexpress provides a high-performance communications framework for INTEGRITY 11, enabling real-time and embedded systems to communicate seamlessly with ultra-low latency. Developers using ORBexpress can easily and seamlessly take advantage of new INTEGRITY 11 features such as the GIPC, new resource management, reduction in code size and speed improvements.
ORBexpress is trusted and proven to work fast and seamlessly across any environment. Programs all over the world use the combination of INTEGRITY and ORBexpress to ensure that their high performance, real-time embedded systems work seamlessly and securely.
"We are pleased to continue supporting Green Hills as it continues to provide new, cutting-edge capabilities to the embedded software industry," said
"Many mission critical embedded systems depend on the combination of OIS's ORBexpress and Green Hills' INTEGRITY. These key systems depend on the robustness delivered by the ORBexpress inter-processor and inter-system communications infrastructure," said
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM