Net Access (http://www.nac.net), a leading colocation and cloud solutions provider in the
“We are very excited to be breaking ground on this data center expansion in less than three years since opening Parsippany II,” said
• 70,000 square feet of additional building space (120,000 total square feet.)
• Two stories, 35,000 square feet per floor, purpose built addition with high floor load and high roof load capacities.
• Two additional power systems.
• Over 20 MW (megawatts) of total power will be available at completion.
• Diverse N+1 UPS & diesel generator protected power feeds from completely independent isolated power systems.
• N+3 modular cooling approach, over 2,000 tons of capacity.
• Onsite Customer Disaster Recovery Suites
• Expected completion is Q2 2014.
“We are committed to supporting high density power needs and enabling future growth for our customers,” said
Net Access operates three data centers in
About Net Access
Net Access is an industry leading provider of colocation, cloud, and managed services, delivering secure, reliable, and flexible services designed to meet the diverse and growing needs of our customers. Net Access' data centers allow its customers to focus on their core strengths, without the need to operate the underlying infrastructure, providing technology solutions for small businesses and global enterprises alike. For more information, please visit http://www.nac.net.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/net-access/expands-datacenter/prweb11152057.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM