Motorola has launched its Moto X smartphone in
Motorola's Moto X LTE device runs on Android 4.2 and features a 4.7-inch AMOLED HD display, 1.7GHz dual-core processor, a 10-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, 4X digital zoom and video capture, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with video capture, a 3.5mm stereo headset jack, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 2,200mAh battery with up to thirteen hours of continuous talk time.
In addition, the Moto X comes equipped with touchless control, active display, quick capture, Motorola Connect for in-browser notifications and Motorola Migrate. Using Moto Maker, customers can customize their Moto X by selecting color options for the front and back, accent colors for the power key, volume key and camera ring, adding their name or short message on the back of the phone, wallpapers, and a custom power-on message.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays