Motorola announced the availability of its Moto X smartphone in
Already, the device is available in the Telcel and Nextel networks, and will be soon added to other Mexican operators handset portfolios.
With a 4.7-inch AMOLED HD display, Motorola s Moto X LTE device operates on Android 4.2. It has 1.7GHz dual-core processor, a 10-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, 4X digital zoom and video capture, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with video capture, a 3.5mm stereo headset jack, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 2,200mAh battery with up to thirteen hours of continuous talk time.
Besides these, the device also features touchless control, active display, quick capture, Motorola Connect for in-browser notifications and Motorola Migrate.
Users with the use of Moto Maker, can customize their Moto X by selecting color options for the front and back, accent colors for the power key, volume key and camera ring, adding their name or short message on the back of the phone, wallpapers, and a custom power-on message.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition