Link-Assistant.Com, the leading SEO and SMM provider and the company behind SEO PowerSuite (a toolkit for all-embracing SEO) and BuzzBundle (an effective SMM solution), tested popular solutions for backlink research and analysis. The test findings show how effective the analyzed tools are at such SEO tasks as:
• collecting the maximum amount of links for a domain;
• comprehensive backlink data analysis;
• backlink reporting;
• backlink data export.
The Importance of
Backlinks stand out as one of the major factors that enable high rank in
Link-Assistant.Com Test of Popular Backlink Research Tools
"Backlinks can make or break your whole SEO game. That's why picking up the right backlink research tool is what your link building campaign should start with," says Viktar Khamianok, CEO, Link-Assistant.Com.
"There are multiple backlink tools available around that allege to provide a wealth of backlink data. However, not all of them fulfill the given promise. We tested the capabilities of most popular backlink apps and published the results of the conducted tests on our site. I hope the findings will help you make the informed decision and choose the most cost-effective solution for backlink research and analysis," sums up Link-Assistant.Com's CEO.
To see the results of the tests, click here.
Want to be in the know of the most important industry news? Say hello to Link-Assistant.Com on Facebook fb.me/LinkAssistant, Twitter @LinkAssistant or Google Plus gplus.to/LinkAssistant.
Started in 2005, Link-Assistant.Com is the leading niche innovator that specializes in developing SEO solutions for bloggers, online marketers and SEO agencies. The company's products include SEO PowerSuite (all-in-one desktop SEO toolkit) and BuzzBundle (an effective social media marketing app). To be in the know of the latest Link-Assistant.Com's news, read the company's SEO blog.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11156226.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping