• As the demand for 4G services continues to increase at an exponential rate, so does the need for LTE roaming solutions that can simplify the complexities of global roaming by allowing for the enablement of protocol interworking across multiple mobile operators via a single interconnect point, in addition to moderating the impending signaling surge.
• With Aicent’s LTE Roaming Exchange, LG U+ was able to quickly and efficiently roll-out LTE roaming in a cost-effective and scalable manner, while continuing to differentiate themselves in a highly competitive and expanding South Korean marketplace.
• An extension of their industry leading next-generation IPX network, Aicent’s LTE Roaming Exchange is supported by a comprehensive Diameter Signaling Service, designed to help alleviate the challenges LG U+ will face while transitioning to an all IP network by offering robust scalability, interoperability, security, routing, flexible mediation, and subscriber roaming management. Supporting Quotes:
• About Aicent: http://www.aicent.com.
• About LG U+: http://www.uplus.co.kr, http://www.uplus.co.kr/com/main/pemain/PeMain.hpi.
• Aicent’s LTE Roaming Exchange visit http://www.aicent.com/lteroaming.html. Tags/Keywords:
Serving more than three billion mobile users around the world,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11152408.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts