HP aims to enhance awareness of its wide range of solutions at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK, including the latest additions to its Converged Cloud, Big Data, Security and Mobility portfolios.
HP's Converged Cloud architecture enables organisations to combine private, managed and public clouds, as well as traditional IT systems, to create an environment that can change based on organisational requirements. HP's Big Data portfolio is designed to enable organisations to gain better insight into their data and deliver real-time outcomes. Through its expanded Big Data analytics platform and portfolio, HP is providing solutions to handle the growing volume, variety, velocity and vulnerability of data.
"GITEX Technology Week is an event of high importance that brings all IT players together across the
With security so high up on the agenda, HP will showcase solutions designed to manage information security risk, enable actionable business intelligence and integrate enterprises' security operations.
This year, HP will also be launching a full range of business PCs and printing solutions that targets SMBs and enterprises. The company will demonstrate the full lineup at its GITEX stand.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November