Engagor, the most comprehensive platform for real-time customer engagement, social media monitoring and analytics, today announced Engagor Chat, a built-in function enabling instant communication between social media team members. The new tool optimizes team collaboration, resulting in increased customer engagement with faster and more valuable responses.
“Our platform was designed with teamwork in mind,” said
Chat simplifies communication and allows social media teams to collaborate more efficiently on social media messages and customer service issues, and quickly share information across departments. Examples include:
• Customer Service Issues: When issues arise, users can instantly engage in conversations with the team lead to discuss the response strategy. In a crisis, team leads can start a chat room with team members to brief them on the situation and communicate approved messaging and responses. Users can invite others to join the conversation by simply “@” mentioning them in a chat room. This sends a notification to the recipient, who can then participate.
• Cross-Department Collaboration: Team members can invite users from different departments to a chat room, such as IT to help answer a hard technical question, or the product marketing team for an inquiry on the latest software update.
• Public Relations: The public relations team can start a chat room with customer service representatives or community managers to brief them on a company announcement and streamline the process for incoming media requests.
Engagor monitors millions of sources across the social Web, in more than 180 languages, to track all relevant conversations about brands, products, competitors and industries. Powerful analytics provide precise reports on a company’s online reputation, customer engagement, social campaigns, social profiles and more. Engagor makes it easy for social media teams to engage with social audiences through real-time workflow capabilities, built-in social CRM and team collaboration tools.
The built-in Chat function is now available for free to all Engagor customers worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.engagor.com.
Engagor is the most comprehensive platform for real-time customer engagement. It provides brands and enterprises with a powerful tool to monitor and analyze their social channels in order to efficiently engage with customers. Engagor monitors millions of sources across the social Web in more than 180 languages to track all relevant conversations about brands, products, competitors and industries. The platform also allows companies to manage social media teams with insight into team performance. Engagor has offices in
For media inquiries, contact:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11154923.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief